- Purchases made in person can be exchanged but not refunded when returned within 14 days of purchase in unused condition. If no exchange can be made on the day a credit note will be issued for the original purchase price. This does not affect your usual consumer rights.
- Purchases made online may only be exchanged or refunded within 14 days of purchase if they are in an unused condition. Goods purchased online may come with a tamper-proof returns sticker which allows for the Goods to be tried on and examined for any faults. Returns will not be accepted if this sticker has been damaged or removed so please examine the Goods thoroughly to ensure you are completely satisfied with the product before removing this. To make a return, please contact us by email or telephone to register your return. After receiving Confirmation from a member of our customer care team, returns can be made via Royal Mail Special Delivery and insure the goods to the full value. Alternatively, you can return to our boutique on an appointment only basis. Return Address: LWC, 2 Stable Courtyard, Broughton Hall Estate, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 3AE
- In the event that Goods are returned to you following a refused sale, packaging and insurance will be your responsibility. The Luxury watch company relinquishes all responsibility for the safe delivery of Goods in this instance. You shall send the goods back or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. You shall send the goods back or hand them over to us without undue delay no later than 14 days from date of delivery.
- Return postage, packaging and insurance will be your responsibility and you must follow our reasonable instructions. We recommend you use a tracked mail system and retain proof of postage. You must insure the Goods to their full value. You must ensure that you pack the Goods appropriately to prevent damage during transit.
- You must return any Goods that are Faulty (including Paperwork, links, user manual, service papers and box as applicable) promptly and within 14 days of advising us of the relevant Faulty Good.
- If your Goods are Faulty on delivery and you are based outside the UK, we will refund your reasonably incurred return postage costs to a maximum of £12 (although this may be reviewed on a case by case basis) provided you comply with our reasonable return instructions and you provide us with a copy receipt.
- If you are based in the UK and have a valid claim against your warranty, please return your watch to us and we will not make a charge for the postage and packaging costs of returning the watch to you (unless the work involves battery replacement and/or link addition or removal only, which in any event is not covered under warranty). We will charge for postage, packaging, insurance and all other taxes, fees and charges applied by customs incurred for work carried out under warranty if you are based outside of the UK. In all cases, you remain responsible for ensuring that you pack your watch appropriately to prevent damage during transit.
- If you are based outside of the UK, you may also have to pay import/export duty or other taxes, fees and charges applied by customs or other authorities for work carried out on your watch, particularly if you do not correctly complete the relevant declarations (if based outside the EU, ordinarily you should mark the watch as a ‘return for repair’). You must comply with all laws and regulations of your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. If you are unsure about whether these charges might apply to your order, you should contact your local tax or customs office for further information.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will email or call you to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you’re approved, we will process your refund on your original payment method within 2-3 working days.
Please contact us for more details