- Purchases made in person can be exchanged but not refunded when returned within 30 days of purchase in unused condition. If no exchange can be made on the day a credit note will be issued for the original purchase price. This does not affect your usual consumer rights.
- Purchases made online may only be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of purchase if they are in an unused condition. Goods purchased online may come with a tamper-proof returns sticker which allows for the Goods to be tried on and examined for any faults. Returns will not be accepted if this sticker has been damaged or removed so please examine the Goods thoroughly to ensure you are completely satisfied with the product before removing this.
- In the event that Goods are returned to you following a refused sale, packaging and insurance will be your responsibility. The Luxury watch company relinquishes all responsibility for the safe delivery of Goods in this instance. You shall send the goods back or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 30 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 30 days has expired.
- Return postage, packaging and insurance will be your responsibility and you must follow our reasonable instructions. We recommend you use a tracked mail system and retain proof of postage. You must insure the Goods to their full value. You must ensure that you pack the Goods appropriately to prevent damage during transit.
- You must return any Goods that are Faulty (including Paperwork, links, user manual, service papers and box as applicable) promptly and within 30 days of advising us of the relevant Faulty Good.
- If your Goods are Faulty on delivery and you are based within the UK, we will refund your reasonably incurred return postage costs provided you comply with our reasonable return instructions and you provide us with a copy receipt.
- If your Goods are Faulty on delivery and you are based outside the UK, we will refund your reasonably incurred return postage costs to a maximum of £12 (although this may be reviewed on a case by case basis) provided you comply with our reasonable return instructions and you provide us with a copy receipt.
- If you are sending your watch in for a service and are based within the UK, we will return your watch to you once the work is completed by Royal Mail’s Special Delivery™ and postage will be at your cost (£12.00 unless advised differently). If you are based outside of the UK, a courier will be selected at our discretion and postage and insurance costs will be payable by you.
- If we receive a watch for service work that is quoted but not proceeded, then a return postage cost of £12.00 will apply if you are based in the UK (unless the decision not to proceed with the work is ours, in which case no return postage charge will apply). If you are based outside of the UK, a courier will be selected at our discretion and postage and insurance costs will be payable by you.
- If you are based in the UK and have a valid claim against your warranty, please return your watch to us and we will not make a charge for the postage and packaging costs of returning the watch to you (unless the work involves battery replacement and/or link addition or removal only, which in any event is not covered under warranty). We will charge for postage, packaging, insurance and all other taxes, fees and charges applied by customs incurred for work carried out under warranty if you are based outside of the UK. In all cases, you remain responsible for ensuring that you pack your watch appropriately to prevent damage during transit.
- If you are based outside of the UK, you may also have to pay import/export duty or other taxes, fees and charges applied by customs or other authorities for work carried out on your watch, particularly if you do not correctly complete the relevant declarations (if based outside the EU, ordinarily you should mark the watch as a ‘return for repair’). You must comply with all laws and regulations of your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. If you are unsure about whether these charges might apply to your order, you should contact your local tax or customs office for further information.
Please contact us for full details.